Friday 16 November 2012

Infinity O-12 podcast


I found a new-ish podcast called Infinity O-12.
My Infinity project is stumbling along. I love the figures, but they compete with fantasy figures, 20 + 6 mm WWII and the odd modern zombie.Now I must concentrate on the Infinity-figures I have, and do some serious painting, so that I can at least get some game going and try the rules.
At the moment I’ve completed the Haqqislam starter box, I have some more Haqqislam figures on the painting table, more or less painted, and an Aleph starter box waiting to be built and painted.
So what I really needed was some inspiration, and that I found in this podcast.
It’s bi-weekly, about two hours long, and filled with good tips on rules, factions and what not.
If you have any interest in Infinity then you should check this out. Highly recommended!
To the painting table...

2 comments:

  1. There was actually another Infinity podcast started around the same time. It's called Forward Observer and is recorded by some guys in Australia.

    It's also a really great listen as they go more into tactics and the nitty-gritty of the game. Have a look at forwardobserverpodcast.blogspot.se.

    Both are essential for us Infinity players though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, it looks very promising.
    /Joakim

    ReplyDelete