Monday 2 March 2015

Dust – Recon Grenadiers

It has been a month without Dust miniatures and that didn’t feel too good actually. I had to do something about that and the Aufklärer Sturmgrenadieren beckoned me. Take us, please! they cried. They looked very lonely there, surrounded by unpainted SSU and Allied troops.
I painted them just like the Sturmpioniere. Easy peasy, done in a couple of hours. These figures really paint themselves.
Welcome followers Ariel El vikingo dark with blogs Ricky el Vikingo and Ricky el Vikingo Dark and Jeppan from Little Wars with The Miniature Mayhem (where really small men are broken) I make a cameo in one of his battle reports – you can see my legs in one of the pics J

Tim with Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog and Matti Reimi are new Google+ followers. Welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely miniatures. With the clear base, they look really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really very satisfied with the Sally 4th bases. They go well with all my miniatures.

      Delete