Wednesday 21 February 2018

Zombicide: Black Plague – Thundergut and Merieil


The final two minis from the Special Guest Box: Naïade. The other two, Ostokar and Milo, were finished in June, and since then I have only painted two necromancers. It's about time we got more heroes to game with.
A drunk, one-legged dwarf and kick-ass elf – they will bash zombies soon at the club.

Now for something completely different:
About a month ago I found a real pearl of a blog, Vagabond’s Wargaming Blog, and it has become one of my favourites, as it is full of very good AARs. Really very good! Well written with beautiful terrain and minis, what’s not to like? I’ve been very inspired by it.
It’s just a couple of months old and has far too few followers, so I think you should pop over, have a look, and if you like what you see, then follow.
Thank you for a great blog, John!

Welcome Google+ follower Team i-Lovecraft, maker of wonderful 3D-printable terrain.

5 comments:

  1. Bloody hell Joakim that's very nice of you to say so, I really appreciate it and am pleased that you are enjoying the games, it does make a difference.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John!
      Well deserved praise. I do enjoy your site, and I've saved some photos as inspiration/good ideas.
      Take care!
      /J

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ivor!
      These have been on the painting table, half finished, since summer. I wasn't really inspired at all by them. Really don't know why.

      Delete