Thursday 3 May 2018

Caravans from Sarissa


The Circus/Carnival nears completion (well, it will obviously never be complete, but it nears playability) with these two wagons, a Ledge Type Gypsy Caravan and a Bow Top Gypsy Caravan from Sarissa’s Gaslamp Alley range.
Both are MDF and cardboard sets and goes together really well.
Really like them. I’ve got rather fond of Sarissa’s kits, as they have yet to disappoint me.
Fun to paint in all these garish colours, but I will soon go back to my Vikings and dull, dull, dull J

10 comments:

  1. Lovely models and fantastic painting. They really look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'm sure the setup will look fantastic when it's all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The carnival is starting to fill up a board. Will be fun to use it all. My Pulp Gang wants some glamour (before the monsters get them)

      Delete
  3. Yes yes & yes a great bit of work Joakim they look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frank!
      At least they are not discrete. Not in any way :)

      Delete
  4. I'm pleased to see these made up and painted. I'm after one for my forthcoming Mordheim Carnival of Chaos war-band

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I need sunglasses to even look at them...
      My father was colour-blind, and I swear I'm not. Really! :-D

      Delete